Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

We are back in business and have the computer stuff situated. Well most of it for that matter, but the important things for you all, pictures, videos, and the software for compressing pics to get them up on the blog are back to normal. Ok, let's hear it...Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! I know I feel the same way.
I don't normally do this...put pictures up out of order, but tomorrow is Easter and we have some early Easter pics for you all. So here they are, out of order...more pics from the last two months to come. Soon!
Tomorrow is a special day...we hope everyone enjoys the day that our Lord has risen.
"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!...
"Peace be with you."
"Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."
"This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what my Father has promised"...(from the book of Luke)
We love and miss you all.

(mommy ate sissy's cookie!)


Sissy checking out brother's cookie!


These are for you Auntie Jo...
Thank you for the headbands! We love them! Love Abey and Elie.

Our sad little flower...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my god, she's so adorable. I've never seen baby pics of you but I'm sure these look identical. Miss you and love you lots.

Joanna said...

YEA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE them! My sweet babies, I miss them so. Thank you so much for your sweet encouraging message the other day. I listened to it right after getting out of a test, and I really needed it! Love you and miss you! Jo

Jennifer Owens said...

Elie is so beautiful!!! Just like her mommy! (o:

The Chin's said...

Thanks Jen..can't wait to see how beautiful your babies are!