Saturday, May 9, 2009

Abey calling letters at top of stairs...

As most of you know, Abe has been at the stage where he wants to see what the camera is taking a picture of and won't hardly let me take a picture or video any more. Except now he will let me take a picture, just one and the run to me to see the picture!
Well just a few days after he turned 2 I had the camera downstairs, went to get it and he came running over to the gate/stairs with a letter in his hand. Abe got them for his birthday, with most of the numbers, not all of them and I think we are missing a letter or two, but hey they both have fun with them on the side of the fridge!
So these videos are short...(trying to get the up on the blog with out waiting my entire life...our connection speed is sloooowwwww!)...
So here is what is happening..Abe is running back and forth between the gate and the fridge, each time with a different letter in his hand, a couple of numbers too! I didn't record the time he was running to the fridge grabbing another letter and then coming back so that is also why they are separate videos... I know it's silly of me sitting at the bottom of the stairs video taping this, but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!
Enjoy or smart little guy showing off! (and these are uploaded or you are viewing them from last to first)

No comments: