Sunday, May 10, 2009

Desinged my own duvet....

Some of you know that I designed my own duvet...I have been looking forever for something with flowers that just struck my fancy...obviously I haven't found anything and if I did I didn't want to pay what they were asking! So I picked up some fabric dye and designed my own. Well here are a couple of pics taken just after designing it. The problem with this designing or planning is that you have to eventually wash it. Well, after I washed it...(Stop laughing Amber!) it looked like a kindergartner painted it! I guess the dye wasn't as effective as I thought, so it bleed together. Just thought I would share for those of you who knew I made an attempt at this! So I tried to dye a light sage color duvet red, and it is now a pretty reddish-orange color! All in all it was fun!