Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our walks....Rocks, water and beautiful scenery!

The kids and I have been walking our property and down to the road...Abe just loves to throw rocks into the water. Some pics are of our creek and others are from the creek that runs under the road at the bottom of the hill.










Here are the first pics of where we are building a fire pit and a terrace like thing around it.. might put some flowers on a lower terrace level...More pics to come when the project is complete.


This plant is Devils Club...it's a mean plant and it is everywhere. Nice big green leaves, but you can't get too close to it...as you can see there are nasty thorns on it. Just thought I would share what it's like up here. Maybe I am a little more like my father than I thought when it comes to taking pictures. I can see the resemblance and I love it! Love you Daddy!

No comments: