Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunsets, wild life and scenery...

I came home from class last week to find 2 porcupines in the driveway...Ashley was watching the kids or was at the house while they were sleeping and as I drove up I saw two things and I wasn't sure what they were. After realizing what they were, I called Ashley to tell her to look out the window. One of them was coming down the driveway right at me...I started to back up, he followed me...I said, "what do I do, he's coming right at me?"...he eventually turned to go down another section of the property and then while we were inside we saw another one just outside. This pic is the best of them. Pictures just don't do any of it, any justice! They are so funny...it's like they are trying to walk fast, but can't...so they almost waddle as fast as they can.




Another Moose next to the deck and house...too cool!



No comments: