Sunday, November 18, 2007

b gggf b





GGGGGGGGGGGGG g

n l nnnnnnnnnnn
.,.mklkj m vug yvznhjnln




jyu bn n c




Yes at first glance, it would seem as if someone hacked into my blog, just like they hacked into my paypal account this past week...a frustrating event I might add. So far they seem to have the situation under control...but uhm if you don't see any more posts it's because someone stole our identity and wiped out our existence...
Praise God that He is greater than even the most savy computer evil people.

no, the above letter was written by no other than Abraham himself. He just wanted to say hi to everyone, and today he said, "dad, I want to type it myself!" so...I let him...

course the keyboard is covered in drool now, but then again, what keyboard isn't????

2 comments:

Kay said...

Your little boy is so cute! Typing is good for developing fine motor skills =)

The Chin's said...

hi, who are you? Are you friend of my brother's??