Sunday, November 4, 2007

hmmm

I think I will try and not post so many pics next time....too much overload.. too many awesome colors and people...animals and other stuff.. can't enjoy the simplicity of...one picture.......

if you have any thoughts. let me know.. chances are I'll probably do what I want....

oh, by the way today was my birthday.. no I don't have pics yet...cause I'm lazy..but we spent it with yogi and his family. Wendy made me a cake in the shape of a bear.... way cool!! seeing how we have bears everywhere we turn. might as well put one in the house and eat it....

you think I'm kidding, but the bears like to walk on our deck and look into our window while we're playing board games! Just ask my Mom and Wendy!!!

I can't sleep but, I'm going to try now.

peace to all and to all a goodnight.

1 comment:

joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON! Hope you had a great one! The pictures are awesome. Keep them coming. Love you! Joy and Michael