Monday, November 5, 2007

in the snow

yes we went up hunting behind the house today. not sure what we'd find, but did see some moose tracks...course once we started roaming around then came back to where we were, there were some fresh tracks...some moose pee pee. decided we'd follow the tracks to see what we'd find....not that we could shoot the moose cause the season's closed...but just to test our stalking and tracking skills as renowned outdoorsmen famous in 3 countries we decided to pursue this creature. Although these tracks weren't that big. We did see one that I thought looked like it should belong to a small dinosaur. Well, maybe not that big.. but it was big...like size of my head big...course I could just have a small head too...anyway, here's some pics yogi was kind enough to shoot. first one is just me, yes my legs are deep in the snow. at least that's what it looks like..snow really wasn't that deep but the special effects are awesome...the second is me picking out a few thorns in my hand from grabbing something called devil's club without gloves on...not that the gloves would be all that helpful...but at least it would have been better than not having a glove...which goes to show what an idiot I am for trying to grab it without gloves....anyway....I'm gonna go to bed. again so I can wake up for work later tonight.

No comments: